The Dunlopillo Temprakon® Temperature Regulating pillow is a white duck and feather pillow which features a special cover. It regulates your body temperature by storing your body heat when you get too warm and releasing it when you get too cool.
- Unmatched climate control: keeps you at the ideal temperature and comfort level for optimal sleep
- Premium down will maintain its loft for longer and mould to your head, providing comfort and softness while the feather provide structure and supportdown
- Fresh technology treatment protects against bacteria, mould and fungi and house dust mites
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee against faulty materials and workmanship
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Medium profile: ideal for medium-framed adults or people who prefer to sleep on their backs
- Machine washable
- Fill weight: 900g
The Temprakon Quilt is more than a bedding accessory—it’s the latest and most advanced in comfort technology featuring Temprakon technology on one side and a natural cotton batiste cover on the other. It is an innovative breakthrough in sleep technology.
Temprakon® Technology was originally developed by NASA for astronaut’s space suits. The result is a unique temperature–regulating material.
Using micro balls called “Outlast Thermocules” the fabric works with your body to controltemperature and humidity better than ordinary materials. Unlike fabric and insulation that traps heat.
The result is active temperature regulation (19-20 degrees is the optimum sleeping temperature) and moisture control whilst you sleep.
TEMPRAKON ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY:
All Temprakon bedding products employ a Triple3 function that optimizes temperature control for theperfect night's sleep:
- Moisture control
- Cold regulation
- Heat absorption
Triple 3 technology absorbs the body's excess heat and actively releases the heat back when the body is cold to re-establish the ideal temperature.
TEMPRAKON FRESH TECHNOLOGY:
Enjoy a healthy environment with Temprakon bedding products.
All Temprakon products use Fresh Technology - based on 100% natural oils such as Neem oil, this technology effectively guardsagainst bacteria, mold, fungi and house dust mites to keep your bedding clean and fresh.
NASA CERTIFIED ADVANCED SPACE TECHNOLOGY:
The temperature regulating material used in Temprakon products was originally developed by NASA for use in the space suits of astronauts.
Tontine has improved this incredible, innovative technology in order to bring you a better night’s sleep.
Temprakon products have been recognized by NASA, and were awarded the “Certified Space Technology” prize for utilizing NASA’s unique knowledge to improve quality of life for consumers around the world.
GOOD SLEEP IS ESSENTIAL:
When you sleep poorly, your immune system can be compromised, and functions like your memory and learning may be impaired.
Sleep comfort is crucial to a great night’s sleep and help minimize tossing and turning, which helps you reach the periods of deep sleep you need to restore your body and refresh your mind.
Temprakon bedding products help you feel rested, refreshed, and energized every morning.
Triple3 technology uses active micro capsules that actively regulate temperature and humidity helping you to sleep comfortably and peacefully.
Don't toss and turn because you are feeling too hot or too cold - increase the quantity of "good sleep" you get within a night.
Wake up rested and energized.
|Your body temperature normally fluctuates during night-time sleep.|
If you get too hot or too cold, it disturbs your sleeping rhythm.
HOW TO USE YOUR TEMPRAKON PRODUCTS:
You’ll achieve the optimal effects of Temprakon’s advanced technology by creating a Temprakon “nest”: quilt, pillows, and mattress protector.
With all Temprakon products, be sure to turn the active sidewith the red edge and corner label toward your body to receive the benefits.
It’s normal for Temprakon products to seem a little cool for the first few minutes, as the Triple3 technology absorbs your body heat, allowing the bedding to adjust to your body’s temperature and provide an optimal sleep environment.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEMPRAKON PRODUCTS:
- Air your quilt and pillows regularly (but don’t vacuum or beat them)
- Temprakon quilts and pillows can be spot cleaned with a well-wrung sponge
- Use a delicate wash cycle and enzyme-free detergent to machine wash Temprakon products
- Dry in a tumble dryer at around 60 – 80 degrees Celsius. Put a few tennis balls in the dryer with your quilt or pillows to keep the filling moving and ensure efficient drying
THE TONTINE STORY:
Australia’s leading manufacturer of quality bedding accessories for over 50 years, Tontine is dedicated to high quality and innovation in bedding products, including their advanced lines of bed linen such as Dunlopillo and Temprakon.