Returns (Bed Linen)
1) We want you to feel confident when buying on Planetlinen.com.au. Should you change your mind about a purchase you have made with us, you have the option of returning the item within 14 days of having received it. For an exchange, return your goods within 30 days of receiving your order.
We will accept returns for bed linen items only up to 14 days from the date of purchase. We will ONLY provide a refund, exchange or credit if your item(s) are unopened, unused, in the original packaging with the labelling intact. Due to health regulations opened packages will not be accepted for return.
Planet Linen reserves the right to reject the returns of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Delivery & Returns Policy. At Planet Linen, we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases. However, we understand that online shopping can be tricky, so we're here to help you get your order correct.
We ‘Planet Linen’ reserve the right to refuse returns & not honour refunds on items that have been used, opened or altered in any way. In the occurrence of products returned within these conditions we will void your refund/store credit. Returning of product back to the customer will incur a return shipping cost to be paid by the customer. This policy is set in place due to health & hygiene reasons - once products are not resalable they have to be destroyed which is a loss to our company, unhygienic & bad for the environment.
If you decide to return your item, we will provide a refund of the original purchase price, less the initial and return delivery fees. If your item was purchased with a free shipping promotion, please note that the actual initial delivery cost (which would have been applied had the item not been on promotion*) will be deducted from your refund along with the return delivery cost. Please also note that a re-stocking fee may apply.
To organise a return, simply contact us within 14 days of receiving your item at email@example.com including images of your product in the original packaging and we will be in touch with further details.
2. It’s important for your item to be unopened, unused, in the original packaging with the labelling intact to be eligible for return under the guarantee. Due to health regulations opened packages will not be accepted for return.
3. If you choose to use Afterpay and would like to return your item, a 6% payment fee will apply.
Please note: Due to health and hygiene regulations we are unable to exchange or refund Pillows, Quilts, Toppers, Mattress and Pillow Protectors and Underblankets. Please ensure you select these items carefully before purchase.
Returns (All floor rugs)
- To be eligible for a return the floor rugs, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Simply return the rug in the same condition that you received it within 72 hours of receiving the item for a refund.
- *Refunds for 'change of mind' attract a 20% re-stocking fee.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase
- Any freight costs to return are at customers expense
- Any item not in its original condition or is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error are non returnable
- Any item that is returned more than 3 days after delivery is non returnable
Damaged or faulty returns
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, please notify Planet Linen within 30 days for a replacement (if available), or a full refund. Please contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 233 334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with organising your return.
You may be required to send us images of the damage for further assessment. Planet Linen will give you the option to arrange a replacement for part/whole of the item, or provide you with a full refund. Any refund is made back to the payment option you chose with your original order. Please do not attempt to return the items before speaking to one of our staff (you may be responsible for any associated expenses if you do so).
We will not refund or replace a product that you have bought and received where, in our reasonable opinion, the product has: become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear; misuse; failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions; using it in an abnormal way; or failure to take reasonable care.
In the event that your item is faulty or damaged please notify us immediately within 30 days of receipt to email@example.com. We will happily replace your item and will reimburse your postage for the return of any damaged goods.
Returns & Refunds Procedure
If you would like to return or exchange your item(s) please follow our returns procedure -
- Please fill in the Return and Exchange Form online. (You will need to state the reason for return and if you require an exchange or refund)
Once we received the Return & Exchange Form, we will send you a Return Authorisation Number (RA Number), quoting your order number.
When returning your item(s) please include the Original Invoice & RA Number and return back to
Planet Linen Online Returns: 1/48 Waratah St, Kirrawee NSW 2232
For the safety and security of the parcel, we strongly advise you to return your item via Australia Registered Mail. We are unable to take responsibility for missing parcels and can only issue a refund when we have received your return parcel.
Once your returned item(s) have been received, they will undergo a review and once cleared you will either receive your new item or a refund via your original payment method.
We will endeavour to process your refund/exchange within 3-5 working days. Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.
Please note that in the circumstance that free shipping was offered then any freight costs to return are at customers expense and therefore the amount refunded will exclude a postage charge. Additional delivery charges for an exchange will be charged and you will need to pay the cost of all return postage before the exchange will be accepted.
If you choose to use Afterpay and would like to return your item, a 6% payment fee will apply.