We are Dunlopillo Authorised Seller, you are buying a genuine first quality product.
The Luxurious Latex Medium Profile Soft Feel Standard Pillow by Dunlopillo combines superior Talalay Latex with a pincore design to provide the perfect balance between comfort and support. Best suited generally for tummy sleepers and children over five years.
Showcasing a construction that naturally resists bacteria, mould and dust mites to assist with allergies and asthma while providing a comfortable and supportive night's sleep.
Latex, a material derived from trees, offers a myriad of benefits, including a pincore hole design allowing air circulation, preventing a build-up of moisture and heat. Comes with a removable and machine washable cotton sateen cover.
Dunlopillo pillows are the only pillows endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)
- 90% Latex / 10% Chemical compound
- Suitable for tummy sleepers and children over five years old
- Medium loft and soft feel
- Natural materials
- Effective in controlling allergies that are known triggers to Asthma
- Bacteria and moisture resistant
- Dust mite resistant
- Removable cotton sateen cover with zipper
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
- 10 year warranty against faulty materials and workmanship
- 1 x Standard Pillow - 59cm x 40cm
- Air before first use
- Gentle hand wash in warm water
- Do not use harsh detergents
- Rinse well in cold water
- Allow to dry thoroughly
- Warm gentle machine washable
- Do not bleach
- Do not soak
- Do not wring
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleanable cover
- Warm iron on cover if required
Note: Under the Health Act and for hygiene reasons, Bed Toppers, Quilts, Pillows, Pillow Protectors and Mattress Protectors are non-refundable unless faulty.
Well thought medium meant the thinkness but this pillow is so thin it's better suited for a child so all in all I'm.not very happy
Exact same thing happened to me as Pamela Taylor. Aus Post ‘lost’ the order as soon as they received it. Over a month now and they still haven’t found it. Planet Linen have been kind enough to replace 1 of the 2 pillows we ordered and will sent the 2nd as soon as it’s in stock. I reckon someone in Auspost is helping themselves to free pillows.
Love the pillows from previous orders, this current order still has not arrived 😠
Hi there Aust Post I think has lost the parcel… I have been emailing them and they advise that they are trying to track down where the parcel is after 2 weeks of searching. Awaiting their response …suggest you change delivery companies.