The Ingeo Junior Pillow is the perfect first ‘full-sized’ pillow made especially for growing bodies. Created with kids in mind – the low profile (approx. 10cm) provides targeted support using natural, sustainable plant fibres which are 100% biodegradable. Great for your little love – great for the planet.
- An Ingeo pillow provides a comfortable and supportive sleep surface for juniors. It is designed to offer proper support to their head and neck, promoting healthy spinal alignment during sleep.
- Known for its soft and gentle texture, this Ingeo pillow provides a plush and cosy feel.
- Ingeo is a breathable material that helps regulate temperature. It allows air to circulate through the pillow which prevents overheating and keeps your child cool and comfortable throughout the night.
- Ingeo is naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to allergens such as dust mites, mold, and bacteria. Using an Ingeo pillow can help minimize exposure to potential allergens, making it a safer and healthier pillow option.
- This pillow is Sensitive Choice approved by the National Asthma Council Australia.
- Because Ingeo is derived from renewable plant-based materials – typically corn or sugarcane, it promotes sustainability and reduces environmental impact.
- Ingeo has good moisture-wicking properties which helps to absorb and dissipate moisture from the juniors head and face. This keeps the pillow dry and prevents discomfort.
Ingeo™ Junior Pillow Materials
- Ingeo Corn fibre fill
- Pure cotton cover
Ingeo™ Junior Pillow Sizing
- 10cm Low Profile
Pillow Care – Pillow
Air well before use. Warm machine wash on gentle cycle. Spot clean with a sponge. Use mild detergent. Dry in Shade. For best results re-shape your pillow and lay flat. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach, soak, or wring.
We recommend regular airing of your pillow to reduce the need for frequent washing.
Using a pillow protector can prolong the life of your pillow.