The Tontine Luxe Natural Collection range features products made with certified, ethically sourced Australian Feather & Down. The feather & down used in the Tontine Luxe Natural Collection range is quality Australian feather & down sourced from western Victoria and is chosen specifically for its superior colour and cleanliness. Because Australian feather and down is so rare, the feather and down used in Tontine Luxe Australian feather & down products is fully traceable back to the farms from which they come.
This luxurious Tontine Luxe Australian Duck Feather and Down Tontine doona® features an organic cotton cover and 80% Australian white duck down and 20% Australian white duck feather blend filled to an All Seasons warmth rating, making it ideal to use all year round.
Features and Benefits
This quality Australian Feather & Down Tontine doona® features:
- All Seasons warmth rating and lightweight for blissful sleep all year round
- Filled with a blend of ethically sourced 80% premium Australian White Duck Down & 20% Australian White Duck Feather that has been washed & dried multiple times to create a beautifully soft & lush product.
- Organic cotton is softer than regular cotton & offers a luxurious yet responsible choice for the family & the environment
- Sustainably Sourced 410 Thread Count Organic Cotton Cover
- Ethically Sourced and Farm to Shelf Traceable Feather and Down
- Medium Weight Rating
- Machine Washable
- Made in Australia
To take care of your new Tontine bedding and ensure that it stays fresh, clean and performs well for its useful life, wash or clean it regularly and as often as required based on its usage.
You'll find the appropriate care instructions printed on the care label which is conveniently sown onto each Tontine bedding product. Following these instructions carefully, should ensure that your new Tontine bedding will provide you and your family with many nights of restful and relaxing sleep.
|210 cm x 210 cm
|240 cm x 210 cm