Inspired by a quintessential English country garden in full bloom, this long standing pattern is expressed in a timeless and elegant new collection of homewares. This well-known pattern originally launched in 1962 and is world renowned for being synonymous with Royal Albert. Translated into a delicate balance of modern and traditional bedding and homewares, the reversible quilt cover allows you to choose the front or back design for your preferred look sure to strike attention and interest from your guests.
- Thread Count: 250tc
- (front) cotton percale print
- (reverse) cotton percale print
- (trim) tassels
- Double Bed:1 x Quilt Cover 180cm x 210cm, 2 x Standard Pillowcases 48cm x 74cm
- Queen Bed:1 x Quilt Cover 210cm x 210cm, 2 x Standard Pillowcases 48cm x 74cm
- King Bed:1 x Quilt Cover 245cm x 210cm, 2 x Standard Pillowcases 48cm x 74cm
- Super King:1 x Quilt Cover 270cm x 240cm, 2 x Standard Pillowcases 48cm x 74cm
Care and Use Instructions:
Wash separately before first use. Cold machine wash on gentle cycle.Do not bleach, rub or wring. Line dry in shade. Do not tumble dry, do not dry clean. Warm iron if required.
This cover is very nice indeed. The only issue that I had was the colour, it has a very pink background. Which of course is not the colour of the China. That has a white background. I think it would help if the colour is described as so. Great quilt though.